Christopher St. Martin
Mr. St. Martin received his Juris Doctorate from Loyola University and was admitted to the Louisiana State Bar in 1999. He is licensed to practice law before all State and Federal Courts in Louisiana.
Mr. St. Martin is a member of the Terrebonne Parish, Louisiana State, and American Bar Associations, The American Association for Justice (previously the American Trial Lawyers Association), and the Louisiana Association for Justice (previously the Louisiana Trial Lawyers Association).
Mr. St. Martin primarily practices in the fields of maritime personal injury, aviation litigation, automotive accidents and trucking litigation.
Mr. St. Martin’s Settlements and Verdicts
- $1 million settlement for client injured when farm tractor was hit by 18-wheeler
- $1.3 million settlement for client injured in helicopter crash into Gulf of Mexico while attempting to land on offshore platform
- $1.15 million settlement for client injured on crew boat by personnel basket and falling tool basket
- $5.3 million settlement for four Jones Act Seamen injured by explosion on vessel
- $4.5 million settlement for offshore platform employee injured in helicopter crash